1. Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites.
Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User .
2. Types of cookies that this Website may use.
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
• Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
• Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by the Holder or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of Users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the Users of the service offered. For this, its navigation is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered.
3. Revocation and elimination of cookies.
The User can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on the computer by configuring the options of the installed browser, in case it does not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of the Website .
Information on how to configure cookies can be found according to the browser used in the following links (links valid as of the date of edition of this text)
The Holder is not responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties included in the links of this Legal Notice.
4. Third service providers.
Provider's name Purpose of the cookie Description of the purpose of the cookie If you want more information about the use
Google Analytics Web Analytics Statistics on visits to the Website http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/
The Holder declines any responsibility regarding the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies related to third-party cookies.
This policy was modified as of December 2, 2019.
5. Web Analytics - Google Analytics
This Website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
This tool allows the Holder to know the degree of involvement of Users with the Website, with the possibility of consulting various reports describing how Users interact with the Website in order to improve it.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously, that is, it informs the trends of the Website without identifying its users.
Google Analytics uses "cookies" of origin, which are text files located on the computer, to track the interactions of Users on the Website.
These cookies are used to store information such as the time of the visit, if the User has previously been on the site and which site has recommended the User to visit this Website in question.
Browsers do not share origin cookies from the same domain.
All computers and devices connected to the Internet are assigned a unique number known as the "Internet protocol address" or "IP address".
Since these numbers are usually assigned depending on the country, IP addresses are often used to identify the country, state and city from which the computer is connected to the Internet.
Google Analytics records the IP address of the Users who visit the Website so that the Owner can know from which points of the planet the site is being visited. This method is called "IP geolocation."
Google Analytics does not provide information about the real IP address.
The Google Analytics service conditions prohibit the tracking or obtaining of personal data that identifies a person (such as name, email address or billing information, as well as other associated data) through Google Analytics or the association of personal information with web analytics data.
The Holder can control the information that Google can use and decide if he wants Google to use this data or not through the Google Analytics data sharing options. The data serves to improve Google products and services.
In order to offer Users more options as to how Google Analytics has to collect their data, the Google Analytics browser opt-out add-on has been created.